• The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God. From it we learn God’s will concerning the salvation of men and God’s direction for the Christian life.
• There is one God, the Creator of all things, who is both perfect and eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus is truly God and man. By the Holy Spirit, He became a man, was born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life and died on the cross as a sacrifice for the sins of all mankind. He arose bodily from the dead and sits with the Father in heaven.
• Although created in God’s image, all men have sinned. Jesus’ death and resurrection provide the only means of salvation from sin and its consequences. Water baptism, communion and prayers are all valuable parts of the Christian life. Only faith in Jesus can be trusted as a means of salvation.
• The present, miraculous ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit lives in, guides, instructs and enables the believer for godly living and service. Every believer should be filled with the Spirit.
• God views every believer as part of His Church, over which Jesus is the head. Individual churches and Christians serve as His representatives to the local communities. Every local church has the responsibility to govern its own affairs with integrity and accountability.
• There will be a bodily resurrection of the dead, for the believer to everlasting joy with the Lord in heaven and for the unbeliever to everlasting, conscious punishment in hell.